Hey there! Seems like there’s about an 80% chance that if you’re reading this, you’re a brand new visitor to this site. You may have come from New York Times bestselling author Tracy Hickman’s Scribe’s Forge, or from the Indie Author Marketing Info group on LinkedIn, or from Twitter or some other social media site… no matter what, I’m glad you’re here!
Who Is Matthew Wayne Selznick?
Short version: I’m an author and creator working with words, music, pictures, and people. I’m the creator of the popular Sovereign Era storyworld, which features the novels “Brave Men Run” and “Pilgrimage” (Spring, 2013) as well as the anthology “The Sovereign Era: Year One” and a few short stories.
Feeling very curious and want the long version? The About Page should get you deep enough down the rabbit hole to keep you busy for a while!
What I’m Up To Right Now
February, 2013 has me occupied with the following:
- First-pass on-paper edits of my next book, “Pilgrimage — A Novel of the Sovereign Era” before turning the manuscript over to my content and copy editors.
- Writing the first draft of a short non-fiction instructional e-book related to one specific area of indie author marketing.
- Revising and expanding my first book, “Brave Men Run — A Novel of the Sovereign Era” for a new paperback edition (creating a matched set with “Pilgrimage”).
- Plotting and outlining an upcoming serial fiction project.
- Working with an energy efficiency non-profit and a healthcare industry authority marketer to improve their websites and brands.
- Writing the next two installments of my critical blog series, “Reading the Amazing Spider-Man.”
- Struggling, alas, to get over a chest cold.
Stay Up To Date
Now that you’re here, I hope you’ll stay in touch!
My favorite way for you to do that is to sign up for my free e-mail newsletter. I only send you stuff when I have something important to share — a new creative product like a book, short story, or work of non-fiction, a discount or deal on my creative services, or something else I think you’ll enjoy or find value in — so that means you might go a while without hearing from me. Still, it’s the most sure-fire way to reach you when I need to… and sometimes my e-mail subscribers get opportunities I don’t share anywhere else. Sign up for free!
If you’re mostly interested in my blog posts, you can subscribe via RSS or email — check out the sidebar on any page of mattselznick.com for details.
Where’d You Come From?
How’d you find yourself at my site? Share how you got here in the comments, and thanks for dropping by! I’ll see you again soon.
Subscribe For Free!
Join my mailing list community and never miss another blog post or podcast episode.
Plus, I'll send you a free 22,000 word e-book sampler of my fiction and non-fiction when you confirm your subscription!