Want the inside scoop on what’s going on now in my world, including updates on new fiction, non-fiction, courses, music, and other projects and offerings, as well as important stuff from my personal life? You need to be part of the mailing list community! I’ll send you serial fiction installments every week, too, absolutely free, as a welcoming gift.
It’s February, 2021, and Right Now I’m…
- Finishing the first draft of my next fiction work, the Shaper’s World novella “The Perfumed Air at Kwaanantag Bay,”
- Working on character biographies, outlines, and other pre-writing tasks for my next Shaper’s World novel, Shadow of the Outsider.
- Creating highly detailed maps and other information to do with the Shaper’s World.
- Promoting my new novel Light of the Outsider by booking interviews on podcasts and other media. Want to talk? Schedule a media booking!
- Creating and posting new episodes of my podcast, Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick.
- Taking clients for my new one-on-one coaching and consulting service for aspiring fiction and creative non-fiction authors.
- Coaching a new author as they write an in-depth biography and music history book on an influential alternative band.
- Assisting a dog rescue non-profit with website and other technical matters.
- Managing content and podcasts for an author’s website.
- Coaching and managing content for the author of a true crime book and blog.
- Producing the podcast of a bestselling author and TEDx speaker.
- Seeking new clients! How can I help you?
- Writing articles now and then documenting my attempts to build a healthy and sane creative life.
- Managing the Worldbuilding for Writers Facebook group.
What are you up to right now? Reach out and tell me about it! Maybe I can help you.
Help Support Creative Endeavors
I offer thousands of words of free fiction and articles, as well as hours and hours of free podcast content. I hope it’s all entertaining, informative, and interesting!
If you’d like to support my creative endeavors and help offset the costs –– both material, and in terms of resources and energy — to maintain this site, I’ll be grateful for your generosity.
Here are a few ways you can help.
Give A One-Time Donation
Moved to contribute? Make a one-time donation in any amount according to your means and your desire. Click the “Donate Now” button and give right now!
Go Shopping at Amazon
Need something from Amazon.com? Use the “Shop Now” button and I’ll earn a small commission from your purchases at no extra charge to you.