Want the inside scoop on what’s going on now in my world, including updates on new fiction, non-fiction, courses, music, and other projects and offerings, as well as important stuff from my personal life? You need to be part of the mailing list community! I’ll send you serial fiction installments every week, too, absolutely free, as a welcoming gift.
If you liked what you’ve read… share it with the folks you think would like it, too!
It’s June, 2022, and Right Now…
- Struggling to get back to writing my fourth novel, the second novel in both the Outsider Trilogy and the larger Shaper’s World Cycle, Shadow of the Outsider. Interested in hearing and / or seeing weekly progress reports? Voice your support for the return of regular episodes of Sonitotum by dropping me a line.
- Plotting out and writing the last act of my free fiction serial, Hazy Days and Cloudy Nights: “How It All Got Started.” Subscribe and get over a year of weekly content as you start the story from the beginning!
- Taking clients for my new one-on-one coaching and consulting service for aspiring fiction and creative non-fiction authors.
- Working on à la carte product packages of some of my most popular service offerings for authors.
- Helping a thriller author strengthen their online presence to promote their latest and next books through social media and blog posting.
- Helping a history author manage their content, social media, and advertising campaigns.
- Managing content and episodes for The What Matters Most podcast — one thousand episodes and counting!
- Coaching and managing content for the author of the Daniel Wozniak is My Friend? true crime blog and in-progress book.
- Producing The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz for the author, therapist, and TEDx speaker.
- Seeking new clients! How can I help you?
- Writing articles now and then documenting my attempts to build a healthy and sane creative life.
- Possibly releasing an episode of my intermittent podcast, Sonitotum. Do you want that? Speak up!
- Managing the Worldbuilding for Writers Facebook group.
- Actively pursuing large-scale, necessary changes to my personal and professional life.
- Embracing gratitude in a fiercely enthusiastic bear hug.
What are you up to right now? Reach out and tell me about it! Maybe I can help you.