Want the inside scoop on what’s going on now in my world, including updates on new fiction, non-fiction, courses, music, and other projects and offerings, as well as important stuff from my personal life? You need to be part of the mailing list community! I’ll send you serial fiction installments every week, too, absolutely free, as a welcoming gift.
If you liked what you’ve read… share it with the folks you think would like it, too!
Right Now I’m…
- Preparing for, or attending, or reflecting on, the 2023 SFWA Nebula Conference in Anaheim, California. See you there?
- Plotting out and writing the last act of my free fiction serial, Hazy Days and Cloudy Nights: “How It All Got Started.” Subscribe and get over a year of weekly content as you start the story from the beginning!
- Writing my next novel, Shadow of the Outsider, the follow-up to Light of the Outsider and “The Perfumed Air at Kwaanantag Bay.”
- Creating weekly episodes of my podcast on making stuff, finding success as we each define it, and staying healthy and sane in the process, Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick.
- Taking clients for my one-on-one coaching and consulting service for aspiring fiction and creative non-fiction authors.
- Diving deep into Obsidian.md as a potential hub for my writing, worldbuilding, task management, and offboard brain.
- Managing content and episodes for The What Matters Most podcast — eleven hundred episodes and counting!
- Coaching and managing content for the author of the Daniel Wozniak is My Friend? true crime blog and in-progress book.
- Producing The Possibility Podcast with Mel Schwartz audio and video podcast for the author, therapist, and TEDx speaker.
- Seeking new clients, especially authors, podcasters, and other creators! How can I help you?
- Writing articles now and then documenting my attempts to build a healthy and sane creative life.
- Managing the Worldbuilding for Writers Facebook group.
- Actively pursuing large-scale, necessary changes to my personal and professional life.
- Embracing gratitude in a fiercely enthusiastic bear hug.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers’ Now Now Now initiative.
What are you up to right now? Reach out and tell me about it! Maybe I can help you.