This outdoor episode features an update on the Amazon advertising experiment I started about a month before, some news about progress on my upcoming novella set in the same storyworld as my novel Light of the Outsider, my
secret plan to fight inflation tips on how to get away from Facebook when you can’t leave Facebook, and… yeah, there’s also some ranting about… some things.
When all was said and done, no squirrels were trapped or otherwise harmed during the recording of this episode… but… real talk, dear listener… I’m not in the best headspace in this one.
Despite that, or maybe because of that, there’s still plenty of value for your ears. I really do try to teach and share through the bitching and grousing.
Links and Topics Mentioned In This Episode
- Harold J. Johnson’s pioneering podcast was called Something That Happened. You can find several examples of his micro-episodes at OpenPodcast.org — all from the very same month and year I started podcasting myself. Harold, please come back to the mic.
- Brave Men Run, the first of my Sovereign Era novels and stories.
- Light of the Outsider, my latest novel.
- My new Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Studio Monitor headphones replaced a pair of Sennheisers I’d used for at least a decade. I expect to get just as much use out of these!
- J.C. Hutchins is an author you — as a listener of this show — probably already know. Whether you do or don’t, go forth and buy his stuff.
- Facebook is probably not so good for you.
- Want to get in touch with me? I mention a lot of ways in the episode. You could start here.
You Can Help Shape the Next Episode
Episode 022 of Sonitotum will be an Ask Me Anything show… if I get enough questions! So… ask me anything! You can write your question in the comments section of this post. It’s easy! But don’t wait! I need your question by September 8, 2020 (in the episode, I say September 5).
What Did You Think About This Episode?
What are your thoughts? Let’s hear from you in the comments!