This episode of Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick is cross-posted with the Scribtotum article also entitled “The Big Plan.” Read it there, and / or listen here.
What’s The Big Plan? Only the focus of the next seven years of my life. Listen to find out why I’m doing this, and why it might matter to you, too.
Links and Topics Mentioned In This Episode
- My Scribtotum article spelling out — for you and for me — why I blog.
- P. G. Holyfield.
- Episode 24 of Sonitotum, in which I talk about Grant Bulltail.
- The Sovereign Era cycle of novels, short stories, and other works.
- Light of the Outsider, the debut novel in the Shaper’s World cycle.
- Brave Men Run, my first novel and the first of the Sovereign Era titles.
- The Sonitotum episode in which I talk about my experimentation with Amazon advertising.
- The author, educator, and worldbuilder Scott Walker.
- Want to understand my experience as an introvert? Read this.
- My Scribtotum article on resisting procrastination and being more productive.
- What is context switching, and why does it explain why multitasking is so awful?
- Hazy Days and Cloudy Nights: “How It All Got Started” is my free serial fiction offering. Subscribe!
- It would mean a lot to me if you’d join my community of friends and fans.
- My Facebook pages focused on my creative and professional sides.
- The Instagram page for my creative endeavors.
- If I’m on social media much at all these days, I’m on Twitter.
- Buy my fiction and non-fiction, please.
- Why reading character-based fiction improves empathy.
- My collection of literary short fiction and essays is called Four Stories.
- The Stranger by Albert Camus.
What Did You Think About This Episode?
What are your thoughts? Let’s hear from you in the comments!