Happy new year, Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick listener community! In this 65th episode, I have a few announcements regarding what you can expect in 2023 from this podcast about making stuff (mostly writing), finding success as we each define it for ourselves, and staying healthy and sane in the process.
This episode was recorded on December 30th, 2022.
Links and Topics Mentioned in This Episode
- The end of 2022 was (happily) crowded with wrapping up various projects for writer and podcasting clients of my creative services business. Perhaps I can help you in 2023!
- I offer a free ongoing fiction serial set in my Sovereign Era storyworld (Brave Men Run, Pilgrimage, The World Revolves Around You and other works). I added one more installment before 2022 came to a close. You can subscribe for free to Hazy Days and Cloudy Nights: “How It All Got Started” and receive new installments every week, delivered directly to your inbox! Get in on a year and a half (and counting) of free fiction, starting from the beginning, when you susbcribe.
- As soon as the Multiversalists member community is thirty patrons strong, every other episode of Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick will feature an interview with a writer or other creator. These “evergreen” conversations will emphasize the what the creator makes, how they find success and how they define it, and their methods for staying healthy and sane in the process. If you’re a creator interested recording an interview, please reach out to me (email link)!
- The Multiversalists patron member community receives the uncut, unedited version of every episode. Want in on that? Become a patron for at least $5.00 per month (cancel any time) and get a bunch of other perks and special access, too.
- Every month the member community has at least twenty members, I will donate 10% of net patron revenue to 826 National in support of literacy and creative writing advocacy for children. Let’s go!
- Oh, and speaking of patronage: This episode was made possible in part by the patronage of listeners like you, including Amelia Bowen, Ted Leonhardt, Chuck Anderson, and J. C. Hutchins! Want to support the show and be listed in the credits, plus get lots of other goodies, perks, and exclusive access? Become a patron with a $5 monthly pledge!
Love Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick and would like to make a one-time donation in support of the show? Donate via PayPal or leave a tip via Ko-Fi, with my grateful thanks.