Holy crap… I don’t even know where to begin.
Let’s go with first impressions again, okay?
- MTV can’t sell me on their bullshit, still, more, forever and ever, amen.
- Doug Kaye deserves your help. Some people are done doing it for themselves, and the world’s a better place because of it.
- Dave Slusher doesn’t have much of an accent in real life. What’s up with that?
- There are good lawyers on the side of the angels doing good work, and thanks for that!
- In the movie version of the Podcast Era, Eric Rice will have to be played by a very young Jeff Goldblum.
- Still not sure about Audible… but I am still sure about DRM, so what does that tell me, right there?
- Why does Lance Anderson seem nervous when he sees me?
- The youngsters in AMP are full of piss and vinegar, and they have truth and justice in their souls.
- I liked Harold J. Johnson instantly. And I thought I might!
- Adam Curry needs to relax. And people I’m having conversations with need to relax when Curry walks into a room. The man uploads his podcasts a packet at a time, just like the rest of us, okay???
- It’s wonderful to have passionate conversation with people who were occasionally glimpsed strangers two days ago, and who I now can’t wait to talk to again. Great way to end two enlightening, energizing, challenging, and inspiring days.
Okay, that’s it for now. I’ll have more to say, I know it. But I’m no citizen journalist; you know by now to expect my biases and ignorances and idealism to color everything!
Okay, maybe that does make me a citizen journalist.
And now to bed.