In this episode of Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick, I break down all the details of the newly revised, revamped, simplified, and improved member community supporting authors and other creators who are fans of the podcast and my creative endeavors. Listen to learn all about it, and how you can become a Multiversalist, too!
Links and Topics Mentioned in This Episode
- Nearly everything I talk about in this episode is spelled out on the Member Community page. Click to get the whole story!
- I also mention the day job, which is helping authors, podcasters, and other creators bring their creative endeavors to fruition, to market, and to an audience. Can I help you?
- Hazy Days and Cloudy Nights: “How It All Got Started” is my fiction serial set in the 1980s and delivered weekly, for free, to subscribers. Get in on it and start at the beginning! Or, read every installment to date when you join the member community!
- Speaking of: the patron community receives the uncut, unedited version of every episode. For this episode, they’re privy to almost thirteen minutes of extra content! Want in on that? Become a patron for at least $5.00 per month (cancel any time) and get a bunch of other perks and special access, too.
- Around thirty people listen to each new episode of this show during the first week it’s released. Every month the member community has at least twenty members, I will donate 10% of net patron revenue to 826 National in support of literacy and creative writing advocacy for children. Let’s go!
- Oh, and speaking of patronage: This episode was made possible in part by the patronage of listeners like you, including J. C. Hutchins, Ted Leonhardt, and Chuck Anderson! Want to support the show and be listed in the credits, plus get lots of other goodies, perks, and exclusive access? Become a patron with a $5 monthly pledge!