In episode 074 of Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick, I spell out the most important thing authors must consider when conceiving your social media marketing plan… or even if, indeed, you should have one. My advice might be a relief to you, or it might piss you off… because it’s not necessarily what most folks are suggesting.
This episode was recorded on March 6th, 2023.
Links and Topics Mentioned in This Episode
- My day job? I’m a creative services provider helping authors, podcasters and other creators. How can I help you?
- You can now name your own price (at least a buck; upper limit determined by your generosity and means) on all of my e-books when you purchase them directly from me. Check out what’s available.
- Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick can now be found on YouTube, if that’s your thing when it comes to audio podcasts. You can find the playlist here, and if you’d like notified whenever there’s a new episode cross-posted to YouTube, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for free.
- Props to my client Walter Herbst, who found the sweet spot for his social media marketing over there at Reddit.
- Name your own price for my book Indie Author Marketing Infrastructure. It’s all about… well, what it’s all about is right there in the title!
- Through March 11, 2023, you’ll find discounts on my books and many others during the Smashwords Read an E-Book Week promotion. Go shopping!
- Next episode features an interview with Joyce Reynolds-Ward. Be sure you’re subscribed to Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick anywhere you get your podcasts so you don’t miss it!
- Big thanks to my Multiversalists patron community, including Amelia Bowen, Ted Leonhardt, Chuck Anderson, and J. C. Hutchins!
- The Multiversalists patron member community receives the uncut, unedited version of every episode. Want in on that? Become a patron for at least $5.00 per month (cancel any time) and get a bunch of other perks and special access, too.
- Every month the member community has at least twenty members, I will donate 10% of net patron revenue to 826 National in support of literacy and creative writing advocacy for children. Let’s go!
Love Sonitotum with Matthew Wayne Selznick and have the desire and means to make a one-time donation in support of the show? Donate via PayPal or leave a tip via Ko-Fi, with my grateful thanks.